Fab Four Tapestry is an extra large wall tapestry and the woven rendition of an oil painting by artist Paul James called the Fab Four which shows four Hereford cows standing in a line. The texture of the tapestry is enhanced with the use of chenille for the hide of the cattle, while a jacquard weave is used for the remainder of the tapestry. A perfect wall decor item to hang above the couch (see sample image).
- American Made to Order
- Jacquard woven
- 100% cotton
- Hem Finished Edges
- Lined Rod Pocket
- Comes with Decorative Tacks for Pinning Directly to Wall
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Optional Rod
- Measures 53 x 78
- Ships from manufacturer, Fine Arts Tapestry
Guarantees and Return Policy
OUR PRODUCT GUARANTEE
West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store, guarantees that the product(s) will arrive in good condition and be free of defects. In the event of poor or defective condition, the item will be replaced or a refund for the full purchase price of the product(s), less shipping and handling costs, will be issued upon the return of the defective product.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
We believe you will love the products you purchase from West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store. However, if for any reason you are not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s)* for refund or replacement within 5 days of receipt of the order* less any restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You must contact the Pick My Gift office by email or phone at 1-866-376-2985 prior to returning an item to receive instructions for making a return.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and not show signs of wear.
- All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip.
- Returns not received by Pick My Gift office within 10 business days of initial receipt of item by customer will NOT be refunded.
- 15% - 50% Restocking fee will apply to returns, depending on manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any question on a particular item.
- Orders canceled once the product has begun production will have a restocking fee assessed before refund is issued.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Items purchased with 'free shipping' will have the actual shipping fees deducted from refund.
- Customized, personalized, or special order items are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Items returned by the carrier for being refused by the recipient will have the cost of return shipping charges deducted from the refund amount prior to refund being issued.