Hump Back Kokopelli Southwestern Table Lamp & Shade 25"
A hump back Kokopelli flute player Southwest table lamp is great as a table lamp for a desk or side table in your southwestern themed favorite room. Lamp comes with 4 shade options and 2 upgraded rawhide sheepskin shades. American made to order of recycled steel, it comes in 5 finish choices. NOT made by Native Americans
- American Made to order
- Recycled Steel
- 5 finishes - natural rust patina, blackened iron patina, copper verdigris patina, rust powder coat paint, or black powder coat paint
- Lamp measures 8 B x 25.5 H
- Average weight 5 lbs
- UL listed for dry location
- 3-way turn knob switch
- Uses 100-watt bulb max medium based bulb (not included)
- Choose left or facing right icon - shown facing right
- Included Shade in 4 style choices:
- Leather laced parchment
- Marble looking palomino
- Two-tone buckskin
- Black faux snake
- Optional Upgrade to Sheepskin Rawhide lampshade:
- Natural or Dyed Saddle Brown
- Shade Measures approximately 10.5 x 6 x 13
- Ships from manufacturer, Ironwood Industries
Ironwood Industries Patina Disclaimer: Please note that our patina finish is handcrafted. We present the metal surface to you as the mill gives it to us, which may include some dings, and scratches. We leave this distress to provide the rustic character of our product. Our Rust and Copper-Verdi patina process takes place outdoors, which makes the coloring process susceptible to weather changes that can create variations in color and texture. We use a traditional blacksmith technique to create our Blackened Iron patina which varies from a medium gray to black coloring. The process of blackening steel may also cause a small variation in surface texture. We seal our patina for indoor use with a high quality clear polyurethane sealant.
Metal surface maintenance: To remove dust, use a feather duster. To clean, use a soft dry rag with an oil or wax base furniture cleaning product.
Guarantees and Return Policy
OUR PRODUCT GUARANTEE
West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store, guarantees that the product(s) will arrive in good condition and be free of defects. In the event of poor or defective condition, the item will be replaced or a refund for the full purchase price of the product(s), less shipping and handling costs, will be issued upon the return of the defective product.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
We believe you will love the products you purchase from West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store. However, if for any reason you are not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s)* for refund or replacement within 5 days of receipt of the order* less any restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You must contact the Pick My Gift office by email or phone at 1-866-376-2985 prior to returning an item to receive instructions for making a return.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and not show signs of wear.
- All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip.
- Returns not received by Pick My Gift office within 10 business days of initial receipt of item by customer will NOT be refunded.
- 15% - 50% Restocking fee will apply to returns, depending on manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any question on a particular item.
- Orders canceled once the product has begun production will have a restocking fee assessed before refund is issued.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Items purchased with 'free shipping' will have the actual shipping fees deducted from refund.
- Customized, personalized, or special order items are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Items returned by the carrier for being refused by the recipient will have the cost of return shipping charges deducted from the refund amount prior to refund being issued.
There are currently no reviews for this product.