Lupa Sapa Wedding Vase is a 9.5 x 5.5 Lakota Sioux Wedding vase handcrafted by Lakota Indians of the Sioux Nation in South Dakota. Made from the red clay of the Black Hills the sacred land of the Lakota in South Dakota, the Sioux artists hand paint and decorate each piece with designs and symbols important to their culture. Since each piece is made individually no two pieces will be exactly alike. Matt Finish. Native American Made in the USA
- Genuine Native American Made
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Signed by Artist
- Normally in stock - if out of stock it may be 2-3 weeks for production and shipment
- NOT glazed on inside
Story of the Wedding Vase
The wedding vase is widely used by many Native American Indian tribes, each with varying rituals. As part of the ancient marriage tradition, the tribe's medicine man, or Shaman, would prepare a special potion for the brave and maiden - a mixture of herbs and water signifying the promise of deep love and eternal happiness. To finalize the wedding vows, the brave and maiden would then drink from the wedding vase, each using one of the two spouts to symbolize their unity. The handle between the spouts symbolizes unity between the two. (Note how the two spouts go into one container) To this day, the wedding vase remains a symbol of happiness in marriage and the wedding vase, usually given by the brave's parents as a gift to the couple, is kept by the couple as a cherished reminder of their unity.
Guarantees and Return Policy
OUR PRODUCT GUARANTEE
West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store, guarantees that the product(s) will arrive in good condition and be free of defects. In the event of poor or defective condition, the item will be replaced or a refund for the full purchase price of the product(s), less shipping and handling costs, will be issued upon the return of the defective product.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
We believe you will love the products you purchase from West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store. However, if for any reason you are not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s)* for refund or replacement within 5 days of receipt of the order* less any restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You must contact the Pick My Gift office by email or phone at 1-866-376-2985 prior to returning an item to receive instructions for making a return.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and not show signs of wear.
- All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip.
- Returns not received by Pick My Gift office within 10 business days of initial receipt of item by customer will NOT be refunded.
- 15% - 50% Restocking fee will apply to returns, depending on manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any question on a particular item.
- Orders canceled once the product has begun production will have a restocking fee assessed before refund is issued.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Items purchased with 'free shipping' will have the actual shipping fees deducted from refund.
- Customized, personalized, or special order items are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Items returned by the carrier for being refused by the recipient will have the cost of return shipping charges deducted from the refund amount prior to refund being issued.
There are currently no reviews for this product.