This Single or Twin Size wood headboard is unique and made of reclaimed Red Oak Barnwood styled like a Barn Door and is American made to order by Fireside Lodge Furniture and is perfect for any rustic themed bedroom. The process of reclaimed barnwood results a variety of natural patina colors that have been achieved over time from rich gold to warm auburns and each piece is graced with its own character marks, such as saw marks and old nail holes. Each finished piece is then given a clear coat lacquer to add to the durability of the solid Red Oak wood. Headboard ONLY. Image shown is Full size. **Ships Freight (read important info in Details tab) THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA, HAWAII, OR CANADA
- American Made to order
- Authentic reclaimed Red Oak from 1800s tobacco barns.
- Headboard posts made from solid reclaimed oak timbers.
- Every piece is unique and filled with natural character as a reminder of its previous use, such as saw marks and old nail holes.
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for lasting durability.
- Individually handcrafted in the USA and Made to Order.
- Headboard measures 60 H x 45 W x 6 D
- Approximate weight 130 pounds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
- No assembly required
- Ships from manufacturer, Fireside Lodge Furniture
**Ships Freight - THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA, HAWAII, OR CANADA
**NOTE our FREE Shipping includes Freight to either one of these types of places:
- Businesses WITH a dock and forklift to unload package
- Residential CURB SIDE - this means the truck will stop at the curb -
- they will NOT drive up the driveway
- customer is responsible for getting the package off the truck
Optional Lift Gate Service:
- Truck driver will use a lift gate to lower the package to ground level
- Customer is responsible for getting package into business or residence
White Glove delivery services are NOT available - however, we can have the item delivered to a White Glove Service provider - just use their shipping address as the location to ship to when placing your order
Other notes on Freight orders:
- Delivery will require SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY during normal business hours. Freight deliveries are generally scheduled in the morning to free the truck up for next day shipment loading in the afternoons.
- Residential deliveries will get a phone call to schedule delivery - please provide a good contact number
Guarantees and Return Policy
OUR PRODUCT GUARANTEE
West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store, guarantees that the product(s) will arrive in good condition and be free of defects. In the event of poor or defective condition, the item will be replaced or a refund for the full purchase price of the product(s), less shipping and handling costs, will be issued upon the return of the defective product.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*
We believe you will love the products you purchase from West by Southwest Decor, a Pick My Gift store. However, if for any reason you are not 100% completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s)* for refund or replacement within 5 days of receipt of the order* less any restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- You must contact the Pick My Gift office by email or phone at 1-866-376-2985 prior to returning an item to receive instructions for making a return.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and not show signs of wear.
- All returns must be accompanied by the packing slip.
- Returns not received by Pick My Gift office within 10 business days of initial receipt of item by customer will NOT be refunded.
- 15% - 50% Restocking fee will apply to returns, depending on manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any question on a particular item.
- Orders canceled once the product has begun production will have a restocking fee assessed before refund is issued.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable.
- Items purchased with 'free shipping' will have the actual shipping fees deducted from refund.
- Customized, personalized, or special order items are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Items returned by the carrier for being refused by the recipient will have the cost of return shipping charges deducted from the refund amount prior to refund being issued.